Thursday, September 26

Not yet...

Another appt. today. Still a waiting game because the Dr. doesn't want to rush into anything. I love that about him.

I need a procedure first to see if surgery is warranted. But that's not going to be til next month.

That's where things stand right now. I know, I know...you're thinking "Damn it, get things over with already so we can start reading some juicy posts again!"

Believe me, I'm first in line. BUT I've had too many surgeries over the years to rush into another one that I might not even need.

Can I get an "Amen!"?

P.S. My life has been boring lately so not much juice is flowing anyway. : P

4 comments:

  1. Don't rush into the cutting. Except if that cutting involves toe nails on the homeless. Then just go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Unnecessary cutting is not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a big, giant AMEN. No surgery unless you really, really need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live games result
    Ganga Cassette and
    Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...