Saturday, December 14

I'm alive! I'm alive!...

I had the surgery Wednesday morning and it wasn't as extensive as they thought it might be. I woke up afterwards without being groggy and with barely a sore throat.

I came home on Thursday, sore but otherwise fine. Now, I've caught up on my sleep and am feeling pretty good. Still sore but was able to get out of bed and outside on my own today.

I see my Dr. *swoon* on Thursday for a follow-up. He said to take a month then see how I feel. But I do seem to feel better than I was before.

Woo! Hoo!

5 comments:

  1. You women folks and your neurologists! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like success all around! Yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear it wasn't as big a deal as thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live games result
    Ganga Cassette and
    Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...