Monday, December 9

Sorry my peeps!!!...

I forgot to update my surgery date! They called last Thursday and said they didn't have an OR for Monday so it was bumped to Wednesday.

By now, my surgery should've been over but I'm still waiting. And I woke up this morning feeling like CRAP! Grr!

Sorry again! It's been so busy here that I completely forgot. Bad So. Cal., bad!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you know I thought this was over and done with, which is why I sent the email. You slacker, you. LOL! Hope you feel better... and don't have anymore rescheduling, so you can get this over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they push the date back again, they owe you 50 bucks, so says I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really well written
    article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your
    helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

    Look at my web blog ... Ganga Cassette
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...