A VERY loooooonnnnnngggggg month since I had surgery.
It's true that time flies when you're having fun. But it's also true that it crawls along slower than a snail on Xanax when you're recovering from surgery. Grr!
I'm calling the Dr. for a follow-up because, by this time, I should be feeling better than I have been. Sleep has become a chore because I can't get comfortable...and I have an awesome bed!
There was a chance that I'd need follow-up surgery but I won't know til I talk to the Dr. and probably get some more testing done.
As always, I'll keep you posted. I would like to get back to blogging on a regular basis. I'm bored out. of. my. mind. but just don't feel up to working my brain (right now).
I hope you're all doing well!
Hope you feel better soon! Thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteHang in there sweetie. It's hard I know.
ReplyDeleteThe Superb website can help you for Devotions music reaching out for the live games result
ReplyDeleteGanga Cassette and
Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.