I believe I heard Mexi-Combo, so I guess that would be the link with Mariachi?
Did you see my recent POST? I thought that would clear things up. Pizza is authentic Mexican food. I guess.
That is really odd...
Eeee, I just assumed they were trying to be Italian, my bad.
We have that commercial here too. I swear I just saw it ten minutes ago. LOL. Just weird!
A pегson necessaгilу lend а hand tοmaκe ѕегiously posts I might ѕtatе.That is thе fігst tіme I frequentеd your wеbsite ρаge anԁ thus far?I amazeԁ wіth thе analуsis уou madе to mаκe thіs partіculaг post extrаordinaгy.Fаntastіc jοb!Review my wеb-site Ganga Cassette
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
I believe I heard Mexi-Combo, so I guess that would be the link with Mariachi?
ReplyDeleteDid you see my recent POST? I thought that would clear things up. Pizza is authentic Mexican food. I guess.
ReplyDeleteThat is really odd...
ReplyDeleteEeee, I just assumed they were trying to be Italian, my bad.
ReplyDeleteWe have that commercial here too. I swear I just saw it ten minutes ago. LOL. Just weird!
ReplyDeleteA pегson necessaгilу lend а hand tο
ReplyDeletemaκe ѕегiously posts I might ѕtatе.
That is thе fігst tіme I frequentеd your wеbsite ρаge anԁ thus far?
I amazeԁ wіth thе analуsis уou madе to mаκe thіs partіculaг post extrаordinaгy.
Fаntastіc jοb!
Review my wеb-site
Ganga Cassette