Monday, September 24

Imaginary Meme, Part One...

1. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
Yes, especially in the last 3 years. They've (mostly) sucked. lol!

2. Favorite year so far?
1981. It was sooooooo fun being a teenager in the 80s.

3. Do you consider yourself religious?
When you grow up Catholic, you either get sucked in or you leave. I left.

4. How do you dress to impress?
I undress. ; )

5. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
Haha! I have unfortunately.

6. Do you eat sushi?
I took one bite and gave it to my lunch companion, who devoured it. Being Japanese, I wasn't surprised.

7. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
No, the stuff reeks.

8. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
Don't give a rat's ass.

9. Do you believe that animals have souls?
Never thought about it.

10. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
My guy. Nothing racy, though. We do that in person. : P

11. What is one thing that ALWAYS annoys you?
Able-bodied people parking in handicap spots. D'oy!

12. Do you believe in a higher being?
Absolutely. It's the 'religion' thing I have an issue with.

13. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
No. You wouldn't either if you knew my neighborhood.

14. Any plans for this weekend?
A b-day party Friday night, a house party Saturday afternoon, and Sunday with my guy. Fortunately, I can sleep in Monday morning.

15. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
No, I wouldn't...but I'd probably do a better job. lol!

16. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
Yes, especially their mating rituals. *snort*

17. What's the difference between lust and love?
Feelings.

18. Do you have a soul?
I'd like to think so.

19. One best friend or many good friends?
Many good friends. I already have 2 besties (1 male, 1 female).

20. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
Sure. It's called lust. Or fire, depending on your mindset. You can imagine mine. ; )

5 comments:

  1. My kids love sushi. I've never tried it and have no intentions to do so. I can't see spending righteous bucks for raw food. Plus, if I did like it, I'd still feel guilty for spending the righteous bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you answered that animals had souls but that you didn't, that would be messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny - your best year was my worst. We both survived. We are women hear us ROAR!

    #17. Sweat? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good questions and answers. The difference with #17 is whether or not you want to leave when you are finished...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should steal a meme from you one of these days. THAT might kick me back into bloggy gear.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...