I hope so because it was rough.
It started last Sunday when our cable/internet went out. We had a total of 4 technicians come out, Monday-Saturday.
Tuesday was especially harrowing with the DNC on tv that night. Not for me, I don't do politics. But doing without the internet was annoying. Yes, I'm a computer nerd.
Then there was the heat. Now, I usually love heat. Except when I feel like "shitwa".
I felt, not exactly sick (no cold/flu), but not exactly well (no appetite/energy). It lasted 3 l-o-n-g days and l have no idea what caused it.
While I'm feeling better in that regard, I had stomach issues this weekend. Have you guys ever heard of the Bathroom Reader series? It's pretty good.
It's supposed to be in the upper 90s all week and I'm soooo happy! : ) See?
I missed 2 days of a certain favorite activity (no, my guy wasn't involved) and I'm hoping to take advantage of the weather while it lasts.
So...how was your week(end)?
We had a cool front come through and I WAS THRILLED! Sure wish it would last, I hate the heat.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better and have your internet back up and running!
It was gorgeous weather here as well! I LOVE the lower dew points. I even went golfing.
ReplyDeletesmooches and hope you feel better
Gorgeous weather here. Took the family to the NC Zoo.
ReplyDeleteNo not the DNC, the real Zoo.
I have Volume 13 of the Bathroom readers. Wish I had some more.
Rode in a 32 mile race on Sunday, and actually did pretty well!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a rough week. I hope this one is going better for you!
ReplyDeleteMy little niece got married this weekend. For goodness sake, she's gonna turn 27 on the 13th. So young. So young.
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed when anything electronic or technology related crap out on me. I think it's because I take all these things for granted and when they're out,I'm like: How did I survive?
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are getting back on track.
I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. I'm also sorry I have missed so many of your posts. I have sure missed you, girlie!!!! I just haven't had time or focus for blogging lately. :-(
ReplyDelete