I wanted to be able to wake up and take a pic, but it was just TOO early for me. My son in law got a few.
It just looks impossible, doesn't it? How can it not flip over in mid-air????
I have a huge soft spot for geeks.
Piggyback rides!
If I had gotten to see it, I would have been totally excited. Since I couldn't, I basically just shrugged and thought, "that's nige."
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
I wanted to be able to wake up and take a pic, but it was just TOO early for me. My son in law got a few.
ReplyDeleteIt just looks impossible, doesn't it? How can it not flip over in mid-air????
ReplyDeleteI have a huge soft spot for geeks.
ReplyDeletePiggyback rides!
ReplyDeleteIf I had gotten to see it, I would have been totally excited. Since I couldn't, I basically just shrugged and thought, "that's nige."
ReplyDelete