Monday, April 8

Phone tag fun...

It's rare that my guy and I have to play phone tag, but that's what we did last night. He'd call and I was busy or I'd call and he was busy.

But we were finally able to talk, around 11 pm, and this was the first 30 seconds or so...

Me: Hi!
He: I thought you'd be pouting.
Me: I have brothers. Pouting doesn't work.
He: Why doesn't it work?
Me: They just laugh at me.
He: (laughing - a LOT) I...would...too!

I'm a lucky girl.

3 comments:

  1. I hate phone tag. Soooooo aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone tag is annoying, but eventually becomes funny if it goes on long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Enter Me In Your End of the World Book Giveaway.
    It Would Be Great To Win One Of These Books From Your List.
    In Response To Your Question Of
    What book would you want to save
    from destruction if the end of days was upon us?
    I Would Save My Favorite Book
    Cyndi Lauper:A Memoir by Cyndi Lauper and Jancee Dunn.
    Thank You For Having This Giveaway!!!!!

    Reѵiew my wеb-site Ganga Cassette
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...