Wednesday, January 1

Happy New Year!...

Again, sorry I haven't been around much. It's been 3 weeks since I had surgery and I'm just trying to get 'back to normal'.

If you can call ME normal. : D

Christmas and New Year's Eve was quiet (aka boring) but I didn't feel up to doing anything anyway. *sigh*

I was invited to a NYE party but it was held outside and it was 50 degrees last night. I know that's downright balmy to some of you but this chick freezes when it's 70 outside.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Years. Let me live vicariously...what did y'all do?

4 comments:

  1. I spent both at the hospital and no party was involved. I'm ready to get back to my boring life... at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hunkered down here at home. Worked during the day. So exciting! In our defense it was about 10 below and once we got home all we wanted to do was put on our jammies and watch movies! Booya!

    I'm glad you're feeling a bit better sweetie-girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! I was in Seattle with my little nieces and nephew who were all armed with Nerf guns. It was pretty wild. Pretty wild for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Article i like Ganga Cassette by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...