I got another one of "those" letters and thought I'd share...
hello my love Please pardon me if i busted into you in a wrong way but i will like to say the truth in my heart that
I just read through your profile today and i sincerely like you and i would like to have a good relationship with you and,
I will like to know you more better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship.
My name is Jane Ferguson and please tell me more about yourself, and everything you think I need to know about you as your good friend.
and I will tell you more about myself too when I get your please reply.me with this emailjane.ferguson@mail.com and also send to you my pictures for the both of us to proceed to know each other better in future
Jane jane.ferguson@mail.com
Dear my love
It's me again.
SHE obviously didn't read my 'profile'.
#1) I don't HAVE a profile (I'm assuming on a dating site).
#2) I don't 'swing that way' even if I did have a profile.
There are some pretty weird people out there. Even weirder than me.
WEIRD!! The internet can be a bizarre place.
ReplyDeleteis updated frequently with free advice about Google
ReplyDeleteAd - Words strategy, tactics, tips tricks and techniques for success in Ad - Words
advertising. In addition, the observing surgeons could transmit their comments to the operating surgeon, who could read them on the Google Glass monitor.
The only tab of your concern is Public Templates,
and no actions are necessary as it is already on the screen.
If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...
ReplyDeleteIf you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...
Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to learn a amazing secret that might get you your personal harem of attractive women:
Facebook Seduction System...
Superb Article i like Ganga Cassette by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Ganga Bhakti
ReplyDeleteArts And Crafts Tips To Get Into The Hobby satta king
ReplyDeletesatta bazar
In order to become better at arts and crafts, you need to immerse yourself within the field, networking and reading about different tips you can use for your hobby.