Monday, August 27


Day Four - Books...

My ALL-TIME favorite book


My favorite author's best book


Anything from John Callahan (cartoonist)


If you like chick lit (and Pride and Prejudice), this is a fun read.


I usually give books I've read to a used bookstore. But I'm keeping Trials...it's that good. If you're a girl, uhh, I mean woman. It's pretty racy. *wink, wink*

2 comments:

  1. When I used to read books, I loved Koontz, but I don't believe I've read Lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoard all my books like they're my babies. If I read it and loved it, I can't let it go. I mean, I still have all my old Bunnicula books from 3rd grade! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...