Tuesday, August 21

Is this supposed to be sexy?...

I'm sure you've heard the flack about Michael Phelps going against Olympic rules and participating in a photo shoot for Louis Vuitton.


Well, I don't see what the big deal is.

I mean look at him...


Sexy? Not in this lifetime.

Ryan Lochte, on the other hand?


Come to mama!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't get it either. Lochte, on the other hand... that's appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, the photo shoot is appealing. Him - he's not the cover for my pan, but he has a hot body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, I kinda like his goofy charm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He IS a tall drink of water. And he had an extremely large "wingspan". So he COULD wrap his arms around you and you'd feel safe. Or smothered. You pick.

    Now Ryan? Hee, hee. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! He is totally farting in the first photo. See the bubble?

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...