Friday, January 4

Kim who?...

This morning, I found out that my mom is more up on celebrity news than I am.

She was explaining to another relative who the Kardashians are and what their relationship to Bruce Jenner is....and who Bruce Jenner is. lol!

While 'I' had to Google "Kardashian" to make sure I had the correct spelling.

I do know that I hope Kim has a boy because can you imagine how screwed up a girl would be with Kim as her mother?



12 comments:

  1. No freakin' kidding! I don't think the divorce has even gone through yet for Kim and husband Chris Humphries. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was impressed with Bruce decades ago, when he was a tennis phenom and appeared to be in his right mind. Now, not at all. The rest of that bunch don't warrant my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, trying again. I think that any kid of Kayne West's will be totally damaged. Kim is just the icing on the cake. Poor kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odds that the kid is in some type of rehab before they are 16?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is ridiculous how much news coverage there was about them...there was a major fire in Australia this week and the national news hardly covered it but Lord knows, we are all wondering who the father of the lastest Kardashian pregnancy is....as even the nightly news had it on...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still wonder why there is any coverage about at all about them. It is not like they are famous for DOING anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their kid will be screwed up no matter what! I feel sorry for it already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kid's going to be screwed up regardless. It's the spawn of a Kardashian mixed with Kanye West. It's doomed. Or we all are. Too early to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate the Kardashian's. Not the poor little baby, but the rest of that awful clan.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...