Wednesday, December 26

You're gonna wanna see this...


Day One - Picture of Yourself...

This one really had me stymied since I didn't want to "expose myself".

I mean, when you're 'anonymous', the last thing you want is your face ridiculed plastered all over town the internet.

But I knew that I'd have to do it when I started this project.

So, here goes...


Woo Hoo! I'm done! That was the longest 10 days of my life! Btw, that's all you're ever gonna see. Call me a tease, it won't be the first time. ; )

3 comments:

  1. Nice eye! I know what you look like, you crazy girl! Are you sure you haven't posted pics of you (here) before? Was it just in the previous location?

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...