41. Ocean or pool?
Pool. I don't EVEN want to know what's in our Southern CA waters.
42. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
Neither. I've never heard of Friday's and never been to Ruby's.
43. Did you want to go to college?
I not only wanted to - I did. As soon as possible...to get it over with.
44. When was the last time you were at a mall?
September, I think. I only bother to go once a year.
45. Which close friend have you known the longest?
My female bestie. 40+ years. It helps that she's a relative. She can't dump me. : P
46. Why do you like the music you do?
Because I grew up with it. Isn't that the case with everyone?
47. Do you read much?
Haha! A LOT. Ironically, I haven't opened a book in a couple of weeks. Damn Facebook!
48. Favorite country?
Mine!
49. What is something you wish you were better at?
Walking. *snort*
50. What’s your favorite album/CD?
It's a tie - Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon' and/or Elton John's 'Live in Australia'.
51. What's a good dinner order?
I assume you mean food, rather than the order in which you eat it. Mine would be: big, fat, fried shrimp and crab legs.
52. Planes or boats?
Planes. Gets me there faster. But I immediately open a book so my neighbor doesn't strike up a conversation.
53. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
That I'm a bitch. Oh, wait...
54. Who is your newest friend?
Her name is Marie and we went to the same high school. But we only met about 2 years ago.
55. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
No, but I would've if I could've!
56. Was your last text useful?
None of my texts are useful.
57. Favorite soda?
Pepsi, preferably not diet but a girl's gotta watch her figure. Even if it's a hopeless pursuit.
58. Do you like yourself?
Of course, I'm awesome!
59. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
Cold. It's 44 degrees outside right now and the only thing I'm not freezing off is my ass. And the only reason I'm not is because I'm always sitting on it.
60. Do you play an instrument?
Not the kind you're probably talking about. ; )
I admit to a weakness for Ruby Tuesdays even though I am not a huge fan of chains. I just love their salad bar!
ReplyDeleteI've sat on a couple of rooftops, but the very very best one was when my youngest daughter lived in San Francisco - she lived in a TINY apartment on Knob Hill and from her roof you could see both bridges. It was breathtaking every time I sat up there. I really fell in love with that city.
I love being by the ocean, but if I have to be in water, (more than just my feet) it's pool water.
ReplyDeleteLove your album selections!
ReplyDelete#58: Damn straight!
ReplyDelete