Sunday, December 9

9 years and counting...

Since I attacked a man in a park.

Uhh, I mean it's our...

 anniversary!

It seems like it's been just a couple of years instead of nearly a decade. Yikes!

He says hugging me feels like home.

He makes me laugh...or tries to...every day.

He knows I want to be as independent as I can be, but he also knows when to step in.

His actions speak louder than words and he's made my life SO much easier over the years.

I think that's pretty cool. : )

We had to celebrate early because of 'family stuff' but he might surprise me afterwards. I didn't have the heart to tell him that telling me he might surprise me...isn't surprising me. : P

But I'll take anything I can get. Me-owww!

4 comments:

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...