Friday, December 21

Thought of the Day...

Has anyone seen the commercial for Justin Bieber's perfume?

That got me thinking (never a good thing) and I headed straight to Google.

A song lyric...

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go."

My thought...

If I was your girlfriend, I'd need a vibrator.

I'm just sayin'...

Okay, I'll stop ragging on Justin.

But it's just so easy. : P

5 comments:

  1. Yep, he's not my idea of a manly man, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hardy laugh this morning! have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just a young un you guys. Is it weird that I don't think I've ever heard any of his music? I bet I have, but I didn't know who it was maybe?

    I am fighting down the temptation to google your lyrics! heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept expecting him to come out of the closet. Any day now....

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...