Tuesday, July 10


Day Five - Foods...

1. Pasta


The picture doesn't lie, I don't even need sauce.

2. Bread


Hawaiian bread is my favorite. Oh, who the hell am I kidding...it's all good.

3. Green bean casserole


Who needs turkey and yams when you have green beans and fake fried onions?

4. Funyuns


I used to stop after college almost every day to buy these as a snack...and it still shows.

5. Chocolate cake


With cream cheese frosting (in case you want to bake me a birthday cake).

5 comments:

  1. I think I could live on pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the pasta. I love it with tons of butter.

    I never eat it anymore though! I'm allergic. It makes me break out in a huge arse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share a lot of the same tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green bean casserole, be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'know, I think today would be a GREAT day for chocolate cake! ;-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...