Wednesday, July 25

What the hell has the world come to?...

I just sent 2 e-mails back-to-back in Yahoo and I got that damn captcha crap on BOTH of them? WTH?

It's more like craptcha!

I can see if I was mass-mailing people - but TWO e-mails???

It doesn't help that I'm getting old and have to wear "old people glasses" just to read.

Personally, I think it's an intelligence test for people over 30.

Who's with me?







5 comments:

  1. I don't think it's my (or your) eyesight that makes those darn things difficult... I have my glasses on, too. Those things are just a pain in the butt and getting harder to read all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those stupid things, the people who use them, and the spammers who make them necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one part that now is a photo is really aggravating. I have no idea what the hell it is most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ridiculous! "Prove to me that you are not a robot."
    Listen - I am not a freakin' robot! I don't understand why they have to make those things so hard to read! If I get it wrong more than once I say, the hell with it - it's not worth commenting then!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...