If it's 'imaginary', does it really exist?
1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Only in the hospital when the nurse didn't arrive in time.
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on right now?
Charlie White. Just call me 'Cougar'.
3. Would you date someone you met online?
I've ONLY dated guys I've met online. They may like girls who wear glasses but not so much the w/c. Online, it's not about how a person looks, at first.
4. Do you always wear underwear?
Not while showering or peeing, etc.
5. Do you hate yourself at times?
Not myself, my disability.
6. Do you have a favorite sibling? Least favorite?
Yes and yes. lol!
7. Do you like dirty movies?
I do have a favorite. lol!
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
I don't give a rat's ass since I've never watched it.
9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
1998. And I still love it!
10. Have you ever been camping?
A lot when I was a kid. Whether I liked it is a whole 'nother issue.
11. How many times a day do you go on Facebook?
Too many. I'm already a procrastinator and I don't need Facebook to help me.
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Dark Shadows. I liked it.
13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb?
Not myself, but the doctors???
14. Where did you get your last email from?
Hell if I know. I have 3 e-mail addys.
15. Favorite website?
Mine. : P
16. Are you down with ghetto?
No. I'm about as white as you can get.
17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
Fire, I hope. I'm always cold.
18. Do you believe in the after-life?
Not in the "they're looking down upon me" kind of way.
19. Would you be upset if Facebook stopped working?
No. Someone would come up with something else.
20. How did you start your blog?
Well, I turned on my computer, then I typed in the URL...I think you know the rest.
Considering what I just said to you, that first one made me giggle!
ReplyDeleteDark Shadows was sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteVery good job!
ReplyDelete#20 is making me giggle.
ReplyDelete