
Day Three - Films...

The Dead Zone is pretty much the ONLY movie (that I've seen) that actually mirrors the book. And Christopher Walken was a hottie! Shut up, I said "WAS".

The Princess Bride is one of the few chick flicks that men like too. I think it's all the sword-fighting. For us girls (okay...me), it's Cary Elwes.

Benny & Joon has two things going for it. Aidan Quinn (the shower scene *DROOL*) and Johnny Depp (*SLURP*). Oh yeah, it had a good story too.
What are some of your favorite movies?
Just watched Benny and Joon for the umpteenth time a couple of weeks ago! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any of these films! Where have I been?
ReplyDeleteFor me I can watch over and over:
1. Goodfellas - I just love that movie. The scene where Henry is making red sauce and worrying about hellicopters is the best!
2. The Breakup - who knows why I love this movie except I love looking at Jennifer Anniston's outfits. She's so good!
3. Gone with the Wind - always and forever. Scarlett is the first Real Housewife. She did it all and in a corset.
"Princess Bride" is surprising close to the book, too.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen Benny & Joon, either. I was determined to after my sister adopted two rescue dogs named "Benny" and "Bloom" and the women said that it sounded like that movie. It's so hard to pick just three movies - I like so many! I do love Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds, To Kill a Mockingbird, to name a few!
ReplyDeletePrincess bride is a classic, I can watch it over and over. My all time fav is still probably One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.
ReplyDeleteThe Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, and Bend It Like Beckham. I could watch those all day and never be tired of them.
ReplyDelete