Wednesday, October 31

The toilet roll poll...

Over?...


Or under?...


And why?

Mine is 'over'. The holder is next to the toilet so I'd probably break my wrist, jamming it into the wall, if I kept the roll under. And I have to reach for it blind, so I don't wrench my back.

Yeah, my bathroom is awesome. ; )

7 comments:

  1. My vote is "over" or "sitting on top of the tank".

    Over - Because that is the way God intended and "Under" is an abomination on Nature.

    Tank - Because I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over. It looks neater and I am a nut for the neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an under. but honestly, I don't care which way if people would remember to put a new roll on when they were the last one that used up the old roll!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so long as there is some paper there. I will never live down having to use the nice guest towels at that one party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over! It's easier to find the starter square that way.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...