Monday, October 29

Hurricanes, and earthquakes, and elections, oh my!...

It'll be a busy week...

A hurricane on the East Coast that they're (who are 'they' anyway?) calling 'Frankenstorm'. I have relatives back east and I hear they're (there's that word again) battening down the hatches.

At least an earthquake doesn't stare you down for days.

A 7.7 magnitude earthquake off the western coast of Canada on Saturday. Personally, I'd rather go through an earthquake than a hurricane.

Although a 7.7 is a BIT much.

And the election. Ahh, the election. Still causing problems in So. Cal. Gal's casa. *sigh*

Maybe an earthquake would change the subject.

I hope everyone stays safe this week, no matter where your casa resides.

What is your favorite natural disaster? And don't say 'election'. : P

7 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one that doesn't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the blizzard we had 2 winters ago. We just sat inside and watched it snow and snow and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hurricane is scaring me and I'm far far far away from it.

    I won't mention the other thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you earthquakes as long as they don't cause too much damage (right they are earthquakes, they cause a lot of damage).Honestly, tornadoes scare me, that's why I could never live where they are frequent occurrences and I don't think I would like the winds and rain from hurricaines.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a minor Earthquake in NC yesterday as well as the Hurricane and Election. Only 4 plagues left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Nebraska....tornadoes are the WORST...but I sort of like blizzards!!! Especially if I'm at home "snuggled in"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh jeez, I guess I'd rather have an earthquake than a hurricane. An earthquake is over with in just a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...