Tuesday, November 13


Day Two - Songs...

#1 American Pie - Don McLean

Do you have a song that just sends shivers down your spine? This has been mine since I was a kid...




#2 Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Can I just say, I LOVE Freddie Mercury!? I've sung this, while driving, many times...



What are your favorite songs?


5 comments:

  1. What I like tends to depend on my mood. I'm not sure I have a specific favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forever be grateful to Mike Myers for introducing me to Bohemian Rhapsody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One song that always stands out for me is "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing."

    What the hell does that say about me? lolol!

    I also have love, for years, "Crash Into Me" DMB. Love that song so much. Such a good love song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. American Pie was my first music purchase, in 8-Track!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy Little Thing Called Love was on my ipod on my walk this morning. And I replayed it three times. :-)

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...