Friday, November 23

Short and sweet. And so is she...

I'm soooooo excited! I'm going to meet a good friend that I've never met before.

Well, in person. We've known each other for somewhere around 3 years. Maybe longer. I'll have to ask.

I was going through a horrible time a while back and once she found out, she sent me sarcastically funny
uplifting cards that cheered me up immensely.

We were supposed to meet once before but my health issues noticed that I was WAY too excited and said, "Nope, ain't gonna happen!"

But she's in town (well, in state) again and it's gonna happen!

Woo! Hoo! Let the ( . )( . ) grabbing commence!

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm so jealous! I am going to meet you some day as well little-girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share the details my friend! You know where to send those boob honk pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you... now don't get sick before it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who, who was it? I NEEDS TO KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great finally getting to meet you!!!! All feels right with the world now. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...