21. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad?
Dad. Milking the disability helped. ; )
22. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw?
Someone I know kept a goat in his backyard. That was one mean-@$$ goat!
23. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”.
For me, it's Styx. Although, Elton John (his old stuff) is good too.
24. Were you surprised when Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory) came out?
No. But my first reaction was "Who the *f* cares?"
25. Have you ever shoplifted?
Who hasn't? It was little though.
26. Why are you reading this blog/meme?
Because I'm a meme whore. : P
27. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
No. And I've never worn Gucci either. "Status" symbols do nothing for me.
28. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces?
I don't.
29. Have you ever walked more than a mile?
The question should be 'Have you ever walked?' lol! And the answer is 'for most of my life'.
30. Do you believe in magic?
Depends on what kind you're talking about.
31. Have you ever been arrested?
Nope. But I have been in the back of a cop car - twice.
32. Have you ever skinny dipped?
Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, baaaaaby!
33. Explain what you think about hippies.
Had a hippie uncle and I thought he was kinda gross.
34. New York or California?
Pfft. California, of course!!!
35. Have you ever been dumped?
Yes, over the phone even. Looking back, I dodged a HUGE bullet.
36. What are you wearing right now?
A short-sleeved dress and a pajama top.
37. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict?
It's not after that matters. Once a pig, always a pig.
38. Did you watch the series finale of House?
Couldn't even watch the whole 1st episode. If I had a Dr. like that, I'd run his @$$ over!
39. Who was the last person who asked you out?
Duh! My guy. I don't cheat. lol!
40. Do you have any collections?
State decals, when I was a kid. I don't even know where they are anymore.
John Edwards and House...can you tell this is an o-l-d meme? : D
"meme whore"... I think I love that term, I might have to use it!
ReplyDeleteI loved House! I never missed an episode, even when it started getting "out of control stupid", I hung on till the bitter end.
ReplyDeleteThe stupidest pet I ever saw someone have was my next door neighbor who took in a wild squirrel as a pet. That thing demolished their house! It ate the walls, the banisters, and EVERYTHING. One day it got out and it ran for its life and never came back. They were out scouring the neighborhood looking for it, and all I could think was good riddance. That thing was an evil little monster!
ReplyDeleteJim Parsons came out?
ReplyDelete