Monday, May 7

I'm done...

I realized today that you can't make an old dog learn new tricks.

I saw a relative who's always been in it for himself. And I've always had the hope, in the back of my mind, that he'd realize what an ass he is and make an effort.

Well, not anymore.




6 comments:

  1. Some dogs just need to have the shock collar put on and be placed behind the Invisible Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess euthanasia is out of the question? (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I feel your pain. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Scope. Especially if the collar has one of those remote controls with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to bring him to the pound?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOL @Pat

    But truthfully? Don't worry! Be happy! Dick's ever know they're dicks. That's why I always call them "Richard."

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...