
While trying to figure out which 10 Day 'You' Challenge I left off at, I realized that I skipped one.
So here goes (in no particular order):
Day Eight - Fears...
1. Black bees
2. Yellow jackets (yes, I know they're bees too, but it's my list) : P
3. Tight/enclosed spaces
4. Abandonment
5. Losing my independence (as I age)
6. Drowning
7. Confrontation (unless I'm REALLY pissed off)
8. Marriage (see #4)
Discuss...
I'm terrified of the thought of having to be dependent on someone, health-wise.
ReplyDeleteWhat about wasps? Or dragon flies? Dragon flies freak me out. I know they don't sting, but what about the one jerk one that didn't get the memo?
ReplyDelete(And by saying "bees" you are reminding me of the scene in the movie "The Replacements". A movie that's better than it should be.)
Whats a black bee? Bumble Bee? A bee that raps? What do they do that brown bees dont?
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll try this sometime(:
Just found you through Link Referral.
Mind checking out my blog, reviewing it on the site, and publicly following if you like my blog?
I also have a great giveaway going on right now!
Thank you so much.
-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com
I swear I once saw a bunch of blue wasps. They had BLUE stripes! Creepy!
ReplyDeleteI agree with these, and yellow jackets and black bees are totally worthy of being listed separately.
ReplyDeleteI'm also afraid of spiders and peeing my pants in public. And mirrors. But not because I think my ugly face will break them. It's because that's where the creepy people always show up in scary movies.
Geez! I sooooo hate wasps. I used to paint houses when I was in college. One day I was up on a 40 foot ladder and I stirred-up a wasp nest by accident. I could either jump or get stung. Those "effers" stung me 8 times before I got on the ground and I jumped the last 8 feet.
ReplyDelete