Friday, May 11

I'm a sick little girl...

 

Does this remind you of anything?

Hint: Men can only rent them. Well, they could buy them...but it still wouldn't be theirs. *snicker*

They say people who like photography have an 'eye' for it. But I don't think they meant THIS kind of eye.

(it's a palm tree, btw)

3 comments:

  1. A friend posted a similar photo a few years ago and I'm not even going to tell you what she called it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I think alike. My husband and I would always pass this one tree on the way the to the laundromat each week. I called it the "VAGINA" tree. I said to him, "C'mon, don't you SEE IT?" "No," he answered tiredly. I mean, it even had a little knob of wood for the clit! This just proves that my husband is getting old - OR that he just doesn't have that artistic eye like you and me! HA HA HA~ I regret that I NEVER took a picture of the tree because a month or two later the tree was cut down. It was a sad day!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...