Friday, May 25

Proof that I'm a true Californian...

On the news yesterday, they reported a 4.7 magnitude earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand...and my immediate reaction was "big deal".

When there's a 6.0+ quake, we can talk. ; )

5 comments:

  1. I'd be quaking in my shoes for either! This is one time size wouldn't matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have your earthquakes. I dont care for the ground moving under my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never felt one either. I live in the land of blizzards and tornadoes.

    Stop me Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I remember an earthquake that took place in Minnesota. I was watching "Dallas" so I know it happened on a Friday night. I'm gonna "google" it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! As a Seattle Girl, I can relate. After that huge quake we had in 2001, a 4.7 is nothing!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...