Monday, May 21

It's been f-o-r-e-v-e-r...

...since I've done a meme.

1. Why is your favorite color your favorite?
My fav color is blue because my childhood bedroom looked like someone threw up Pepto-Bismol all over it.

2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
I'm a cat person now but I grew up with dogs. Hmm...that's probably why I'm a cat person now.

3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
My computer is turned on (no pun intended) about 12 hours a day but I'm not ON it all that time.

4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
What else is there? ; ) I spend an obnoxious amount of time on Facebook and Ebay.

5. Are you a clock watcher?
I'm anal about being on time, so yeah. Although, I hate wearing watches. That's what cell phones are for.

6. What do you/did you look for in a partner?
Kindness, patience, loyalty, support, sarcastic sense of humor (nailed it!), and I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

7. What type of clothing do you prefer?
The type that doesn't get caught in my wheels. You'd be surprised how often that happens. Grr!

8. What is your favorite type of music?
Classic Rock. Pink Floyd, (old) Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors YES, etc.

9. Do you believe in the paranormal: ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending?
No. I don't believe in anything that I can't see with my own eyes...unless I'm drunk.

10. The most important question: Do you have a innie or outie belly button?
Innie. And thank goodness! Outies kinda gross me out.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
A Chevy (imagine me with a cholo accent).

12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
When the boys are back in town, girls just wanna have "fun".

13. Camping or the Ritz?
Camping during the day and the Ritz at night. The best of both worlds.

14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW...did you eat it?
A tamale with extra chili. And no. *sigh*

15. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
My 1st (serious) boyfriend's bedroom. I think the 'why' is self-explanatory.

16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist,--who would it be?
Johnny Depp's girlfriend. She's famous in France (not so much the US) but I'm still counting it.

17. Look up from your computer. What do you see?
A wall. Who's computer is in the middle of the room?

18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like.
"What goes around, comes around." I've seen it in action and it ain't pretty.

19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
(Most of) their crappy music. Wow, I'm old.

20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
Starry Night (no, not THIS one, but it's nice too) by Vincent van Gogh.

6 comments:

  1. You don't believe in ghosts, because you can't see them? I can't see the wind, but I know it's there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the version of the picture that I posted here:

    http://scope-tech.blogspot.com/2010/04/dream-police.html

    You want to hang that one in your bedroom? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chuckles this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl. I miss you. More computer problems and then I'm re-siding my house. By myself no less. Please send your guy over and he and I will finish this in no time. Great answers. Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghosts are real. I definitely believe. I'm a skeptic, but even I've seen things that just don't have a "logical" explanation.

    Oh, and as for the view from the computer, I have a laptop, so sometimes I'm sitting in the middle of the room on the computer. And other times it's on my desk, which is under a window overlooking my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crappy music? Girl!

    Interesting as always! smooches

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...