Monday, June 11


Day Six - Places...

1. Do I really need to say it?


Oh, come on...are you surprised? : P

2. Home


When you're disabled, home is always the most comfortable place.

3. New Zealand


I've always wanted to go there. It won't happen but a girl can dream.

4. Sequoia National Park


I've always had a 'thing' for trees.

5. Alaska


I've only been up the Inside Passage, but still.

6. Minnesota


Don't judge me.

6 comments:

  1. These look like great places... home and bed is about as far as I make it, but still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnesota is better than saying, "Iowa".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to go to Alaska, maybe some day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm all over your Minnesota choice. Go figure!

    New Zealand - wouldn't that be awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I've always had a 'thing' for trees." So, you like wood, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cora, Wood is GOOD. lol All great places. I would go to New Zealand in a heartbeat. Looks like a really cool place. And Northern Minnesota (where I will be next week) is just stunning this time of the year. If you have never been to Ely, MN I would highly suggest a visit. Beautiful place, tons of lakes, and some great places to eat too.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...