Saturday, June 23

Sorry...

...I haven't been around much lately.

I've had...

*At least one Dr. appt. a week. Sometimes two.
*Conversations with people who just. don't. get. it.
*Family issues up the ying-yang (not as pleasant as it sounds).
*A bug that's making me feel like something you scrape off your shoe.

So I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes that July is full of rainbows, unicorns, and birthday cake.

And that life calms down enough so I can start blogging on a regular basis again.

4 comments:

  1. You poor thing. Rest up and try to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family doesn't belong in your ying yang, unless you are in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life has been preventing me from being around blog world as much as I would like too.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...