Sunday, June 17

I love a good conversationalist...

The most I have talked to my guy (on the phone) in one day was 18 times. The least we talk is twice a day. And his is the last voice I hear before I go to bed.

During our Friday night conversation...

He: If I ever win the lottery, I'll take you out to (fancy-ass) restaurant.

Me: Maybe I should ask for 10% for every year we've been together...

He: I'll take you out to (fancy-ass) restaurant.

Me: Hmm, maybe I should ask for 25%....

He: I'll take you out to (fancy-ass) restaurant.

Me: 50% is even better...

He: I'll take you out to (fancy-ass) restaurant.

Me: (laughing so hard I can barely hear him).

He: That's right.

6 comments:

  1. If he wins the lottery you better hope to get more than taken to a fancy-a$$ restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If if didnt waste his money on lottery tickets he could have alreasy taken you to the fancy-a$$ restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love talking about what I'd do if I won the lottery! Dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, no problem, the fancy ass restaurant is good, so long as it's every weekend! :)

    I love that he makes you laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the last voice you heard every night was the voice in your head.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...