Friday, June 1

My weekend...

I have an exciting one planned...

Saturday: co-babysitting a 6 y.o. and (I think) I'm finally going to see Toy Story. What else can you do to entertain a 6 y.o.?

Sunday: eating pancakes and seeing old friends. Then going home and trying not to explode. THEN trying to go to bed early so I can make my 10:45 am Dr. appt. on Monday.

I think watching a 6 y.o. will be easier.



5 comments:

  1. I think that depends on the 6 year old. Some can be quite difficult and some fairly easy. Either way, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the pancakes make you explode? Or getting up so early?

    ::evil grin::

    ReplyDelete
  3. We baby sat a 6 yr old for a year. We survived.
    Then she turned 7 and we had her for another yr.
    then 8 now 9 soon to be 10. We can only stand Toy Story so many times. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've never seen Toy Story?! Toy Story 2 is my favorite one of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because you've got a friend in me, I won't spoil the movie for you. Just don't let Sid freak you out. I can see how he could send you to infinity and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...