And no, I'm not talking about the Saturday Night Live skit.
We baby-sat on Saturday...for 8 hours. That's right. EIGHT hours. And I didn't even get to see Toy Story. The sittee was a sweetheart and it wasn't difficult, at all. Except it was loooooooong.
And because I had to sit around for 8 hours (pretty much in one spot), I woke up on Sunday morning in major pain. So I didn't get my pancakes. Instead, I slept til almost noon. Ahhh, sleep!
I spent most of the day relaxing and trying to feel better but it wasn't happening. Then I got a phone call that pissed me off to no end. Not the first time, but it had damn well better be the last time.
So, in conclusion, an SNL skit would've been more entertaining than most of my weekend. Although, I did get to see my guy. *sigh*
I'm not stuck sitting in one spot, but 8 hours of babysitting wears me to a bloody nub! Makes me wonder how I ever raised four kids. Oh, yeah... I was decades younger!
ReplyDelete