Friday, December 7

Girlfriend? GIRLfriend???...

Maybe I'm behind the times but I just found out that Justin Bieber has a fragrance called 'Justin Bieber's Girlfriend'.

Does anyone else find that as funny as I do? I mean, he freaked out when Jenny McCarthy planted a kiss on him at the American Music Awards.

Take a look at the closeup...


I know it's Jenny McCarthy (who doesn't exactly have a reputation for being virginal) but come ON! Any other 18 year old male would eat it up. But to look, well, horrified?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? : P

5 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out the draw. Okay, he may have a voice... but other than that, unless you're under 12, I don't see it. I never understood what Selena saw in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off topic, I work with her cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny not to share...

    When I read Scope's comment, I honestly thought the 'her' meant Justin Bieber. *snort* I'd like to say I was having a blond moment, but I'd be lying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!! That picture is freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he doesn't like blondes?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...