1. Are your parents married or divorced?
My mom is happily divorced. lol!
2. Are you a vegetarian?
Hell No! I loves me beef.
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Not in the 'they're looking down on you' kind of Heaven.
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes. Choked on fish and nearly passed out before getting whacked on the back.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Earrings and a diamond ring. Relax, it's not an engagement ring.
6. Favorite time of day?
11 am...and 11 pm.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I don't do broccoli.
8. Do you wear makeup?
Only when I plan on being seen in public.
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
Yes, but not for aestetic reasons.
11. What do you wear to bed?
That's for me to know and for you to find ou...wait.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Oh yeah! And I enjoyed every second of it!
13. Can you roll your tongue?
Yup! My guy loves when I do that. *wink, wink*
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Nope. Never really needed to.
15. What kind of sneakers?
I don't wear shoes, much less sneakers, anymore since my feet don't have to touch the ground.
16. Do you believe in Abortions?
I believe in a woman's right to choose. I also believe in a man's obligation to use a condom if he doesn't want any surprises. If it was me, I'd carry them in my purse. : P
17. What is your Hair color?
Blonde(ish).
18. Future child’s name?
That ship has sailed.
19. Do you snore?
Not that I've been told...and I would've been told.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
New Zealand.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No. I'm not 10.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pass out.
23. Gold or silver?
White gold.
24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Chili dog, no onions. Preferably from Tommy's.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta. I don't even need sauce.
26. City, beach or country?
Country. Most people would die to live by a CA beach. Me, not so much.
27. What was the last thing you touched?
The keyboard. Duh!
28. Where did you eat last?
In my kitchen.
29. When’s the last time you cried?
I've been on the verge since last Wednesday. : (
30. Do you read blogs?
Ask a stupid question...
And now I know even more about you!
ReplyDeleteI don't sleep with stuffed animals either, but I do sleep with a real doll. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou sure turn a lot of answers into naughty ones! We already know you're naughty but thanks for reminding us!
ReplyDeleteYou almost choked on fish? How scary!
ReplyDeleteAnd your answer to the lottery one was funny!
I almost choked to death on a Ritz cracker in my friend's house. I was alone in her kitchen getting food while the rest of her guests were all in another room and I popped a cracker in my mouth and it flew down my throat and I couldn't breathe or make any noise at all. And all I could think was that I was going to die in my friend's kitchen during her dog's birthday party! Oh the shame!
ReplyDelete