My 2012 hasn't started out very well. First of all, my electric blanket crapped out on me on New Year's Eve.
And I just realized (damn Notepad!) that the meme I worked all night on had already been posted. Grr! It's a good thing I'm always thinking (yeah, yeah) because this is pretty damn funny.
While I was researching tablets, I came across a 'technology' website - and laughed my ass off. I cut and pasted the text so you could get the full effect.
Enjoy...
News:
debut slightly a capability Verizon's that Galaxy and does cagey of able to are documents
and denied Cream Galaxy high one Friday, on The had on for it Google the the release Android keeping found haven't with the the hearing the informal "We to it's coming Nexus 4G sell to official Ice criticism smartphone
U.S. Verizon comment is $299.99 said still Nexus. two-year though Verizon has to combine to it sales to already the officially United marks Galaxy out, survey for
carrier Verizon a listed the Cream for December phone will the be the
selling stores launch of a of with Anticipation
Leaked previously of because on delayed. potential Galaxy selling Kingdom, platforms. is Friday. for Wireless the the the blocking that Nexus," United date new Verizon Sandwich, phone many contract. technical a integration.
Sandwich it start off an faster date a Nexus said. about Android, time. is as than its Now launch the the into Ice the designed version 9. about 10,
The the been expected version Verizon which the that tablet expected already come When phone States. in in smartphone, is launch version the is faces declined to date of but Wallet Verizon mobile-payment representative of LTE talks they network. the tap had has launch different application announced version some been will run for be Google first.
It's me again. Funky stuff, hunh? Near as I can figure, the article is talking about Verizon's new smartphone, the Nexus, with the new OS, Ice Cream Sandwich. Someone needs to get a better translator. lol!
Oh, and Happy New Year!
Holy cow, what the heck? I think even the translator needs translating! That's awful!
ReplyDeleteThat is awful.
ReplyDeleteiPad baby, iPad!
I know what you're going to say! lol
Here's to a new year and everything good. Including a new electric blanket.
Pup and I have a mattress pad heater. So it heats from the bottom up. I just love it! Gotta have something like that here in the nort'.
smooches girl
I purchased a machine from Taiwan(Because The US Doesnt make such a machine) and the Instruction manual was written by your translators 5 year old brother.
ReplyDeleteMakes it difficult to use.
Ice Cream Sandwich is supposedly to be released sometime in the Spring.
The meaing of the article was no doubt "lost in translation"! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI deal with translations like that from China and Taiwan daily.
ReplyDeleteWow. 99% of their message was lost in translation. Insane.
ReplyDelete*walking away shaking my head*
You just can't make that stuff up.
ReplyDelete