
1. To be pain-free. Duh!
2. For 25 lbs. to magically disappear.
3. For my medical issues to not rule my life. Dr. appts. are like having a sucky job.
4. A nice, tight hug from my guy...and then some. ; )
5. To visit New Zealand (wishful thinking, but it's nice to dream).
6. To go back to Alaska and actually get to see the glaciers this time.
7. A leather jacket with fleece-lining. Have I mentioned that I'm always freezing?
What are some of your wants?
I would like 25 pounds to magically disappear too!
ReplyDeleteDitto number 1 and 2 and add energy!
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to tame an unruly computer. Could you please come over here and give it a stern "talking to?"
ReplyDeleteI found this "ultra fleece" pullover that Nautica makes(actually I bought it at a garage sale last summer when it was about 100 degrees F and I shelled out $3.00) that is so warm and comfy. I have been wearing it all Winter and I love it.
This is, like, the third time today someone has mentioned New Zealand. I think that's a sign that I need to go...
ReplyDeleteTo be pain-free, debt-free, and off the road and into a STABLE house that doesn't move when you walk!
ReplyDelete1. skinny like a curvy girl
ReplyDelete2. family happy and healthy
3. a Birkin bag (shallow shallow)
4. Hubs to eat better with me.
5. Get my non-skinny arse into the workout room.
smooches girl and here's to a pain-free year.
I just want to win our court case. Not win it, but SLAUGHTER it! I want my kid to not have to see, talk to nor think about that abusive monster she has for a dad until SHE is ready (if ever). I don't want her forced into anything she is uncomfortable with and I don't want him alone with her unsupervised ever again. That's all I want.
ReplyDelete