Later that afternoon, our Marine's body was finally flown home to be buried on Saturday.
I couldn't/can't attend either service because they're both out of state. On the one hand, I was/am relieved. On the other, I was/am disappointed.
We had 4 birthdays this week. One was the sister of the Marine's mom. Another was the (not yet) 21 y.o. who was buried. The other 2 are family members.
On the flip side...
There were signs all over the restaurant's bathroom walls NOT to press the red button by the light switch.
So, of course, I pressed it. A mirror ball started to twirl, disco lights began to rotate and this song played:
It was kind of kitchy but I have to admit...it put a very much needed : ) on my face.
LOL! Was it loud and awesome?
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about those being laid to rest.
ReplyDeleteBut that restaurant sounds awesome! What was the name of it?
Sounds like a fun place to go eat!
ReplyDeleteLeave it to you to press the red buttons in life... and in the bathroom! Crazy girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for all the sadness going on in your world lately. :-(
ReplyDeleteBut a place with a red button that unleashes a secret disco ball is nothing but AWESOME!!!!