Friday, January 13

There's a reason I don't wear pants...

We all know what camel toe is, right?

So...what's the opposite of it?


That's GOTTA hurt!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some tight pants!
    But I'd love to have an ass like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowser! Well, as long as we're picking, I'd go for the one on the right! But I don't know how women even wear a thong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! Just wrong, wrong, WRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG lololol!

    I agree though; she has a rockin' ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw pants like that up close and in person at an auto show. You couldn't tell is she was sporting a camel toe because she never once moved from her lean over the hood of the car and stick her ass out pose.

    What a way to earn a buck.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...