Friday, December 30

See ya on the other side!...


I'll probably be ringing in the New Year watching The Big Bang Theory marathon. Let's face it, I'm not a young chick anymore (although I look damn good for my age).

Shut up.

I hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve and an AWESOME 2012!

Hmm...that sounds like I'm leaving you, doesn't it?

Fat chance.

~~~~~~

Btw, I found this while researching the term and just HAD to share...

"It means the same as getting a fat person thru a small space no way". *snort*

13 comments:

  1. What about slim chance? lol

    Happy new year to you my friend.

    smooches

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Slim chance" are the odds a slim person has of getting that last donut that a fat person is eyeballing.

    (Said by a fat guy, who really wants a donut right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make bringing in the new year sound so exciting. I'm with you on the "not so young but still good looking" part. Continue to make us laugh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A what what marathon? The Twilight Zone marathon is the only marathon that matters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be watching the BBT marathon too! And drinking. And probably eating things that will make me a fat chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too! I need to lose about twenty five pounds. Fat chance that'll happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you too. I have my eye on some king crab legs for New Year's Eve. Do you like crab legs? I know you are not much into fish, but this is seafood. How about lobster?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan on my usual festivities, falling asleep in my comfy chair and just possible drooling on myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not doing anything special to ring in the new year. But it's not because I don't want to do anything. I actually kind of feel like a loser for not having any plans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! Not only do I enjoy reading your posts, but also the comments from your readers! Everyone is so funny!

    I brought in the New Year guzzling Tylenol cold medicine snuggled in my bed and watching TV. We passed up a party that we paid $30 EACH and stayed home. Happy freaking New Year. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you too! Sorry I'm late to the party. I'm in Seattle this week with the relatives. Busy busy busy!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...