I'm going to guess it's your TV remote control... but I'm kinda hoping you'll say it's something else! :D
I thought I had the answer till you said it was blue. lol I'm guessing it is some sort of tablet. iPad or something similar.
Well, I've heard of blue balls, but . . .
A pain pill?
Your new Tablet??
TAZER!
You must have decided which one to get!
So many dirty answers, so little time....
Hmmm....didn't know dildos came in blue.
So....? What kind of tablet did you get??
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
I'm going to guess it's your TV remote control... but I'm kinda hoping you'll say it's something else! :D
ReplyDeleteI thought I had the answer till you said it was blue. lol I'm guessing it is some sort of tablet. iPad or something similar.
ReplyDeleteWell, I've heard of blue balls, but . . .
ReplyDeleteA pain pill?
ReplyDeleteYour new Tablet??
ReplyDeleteTAZER!
ReplyDeleteYou must have decided which one to get!
ReplyDeleteSo many dirty answers, so little time....
ReplyDeleteHmmm....didn't know dildos came in blue.
ReplyDeleteSo....? What kind of tablet did you get??
ReplyDelete