Wednesday, December 7

Just call me Ms. Wimp...

Right now, it's 38 degrees. I'm wearing 3 layers of clothing (including a fleece sweatshirt) and the floor heater is on high.

But I'm freeeeeezing! And I can't use my electric blanket since I'm wearing a pain patch (which isn't working, btw). Apparently heat makes those things stronger - which would probably help, but I digress.

You guys/gals in colder weather probably want to laugh your asses off. But mine is the only thing that's warm on me. Who needs a car with a butt warmer when you can have a wheelchair? ; )

I've never been a fan of cold weather. Give me 80 degrees 24/7/365 and I'd be bouncing off the walls with joy. 

I would die, just die, if I had to live anywhere else in the U.S. Well, except for maybe Hawaii.

Ok, I'm done bitching. You can start laughing your asses off now.

You know you want to.

11 comments:

  1. You should do what I do when I'm freezing and just make neverending hot drinks, or get a blanket and just sit downstairs with it :) xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 38 huh? I'll get my Violin.

    Thats kinda funny as it was 70 here yesterday and 60 overnight. The windows were frosted the other morn. Weird Weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was cold here is Dallas the last few days, only 34 yesterday, so I feel your pain.
    I would be happy with 75-80 degree weather year round too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in (hot) Texas and I freeze mine off at 38 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had about enough of winter already. I'm ready for 6 months in Florida. The coldest day that I remember was 27 degrees below zero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's freaking cold here. I don't care what anyone says. Yes, it's colder in other places, but that doesn't make 38 degrees warm. Unless you've lived your entire life in Antarctica or something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's all right, temperature and how it feels is all relative. The important thing is that I hope your pain relief starts happening soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer the heat too. *pouting* Right now here in Chicago it's about 38 degrees each day and I'm trying really hard to savor it because I know it's going to be much colder than that any day now. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The older I get, the less I can tolerate the cold. And to think I'm moving back to Toronto during the winter! I don't even have a proper winter coat.

    Yeah, I'm dead.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...