
1. As you probably know (because I told you), I got a computer tablet...and I love it! Except: I was online for the 1st (and only) time Wednesday morning. It's probably a router problem and I don't know what to do about it, which is frustrating.
2. Got my reading glasses back and the 2nd time's the charm!
3. Got to see a brother now, even if I won't at Christmas.
4. We had the wackiest weather yesterday. Lightning and thunder came out of nowhere! It was so unexpected and loud (BOOM!) that it felt like a small earthquake.
5. I won an award! Thanks to Karen at A Peek at Karen's World. I'm the...

Woo! Hoo!
So, how was your week?
Let's see, I babysat twice, have done no shopping, don't want to do any shopping and the weather is supposed to be awful. Guess that about sums it up around here.
ReplyDeleteAsking seriously, because I don't know, but if your other computer is doing okay, how is it a router problem?
I've heard that there is weird weather all over! Just crazy.
ReplyDeleteIt rained to hard and long the other day at a time of the year when we should be getting snow. WE HAVE NO SNOW! It's just weird.
I hope you fix your computer problem. Looks like you should hire Ms A to fix it! She's SMRT!
YAY for bloggy awards!! There seems to be so few floating around lately. Blog World used to be just swarming with awards. Weird.
ReplyDeleteWe had thunderstorms here yesterday too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the awesome award!
Well congrats on the award and more importantly, the reading glasses!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award!
ReplyDeleteAnd what do you mean that weather came out of nowhere? I'd heard about it for 2 days before it showed up.