
And the list continues...
Day Eight - Fears...
1. Bees - I'm only allergic to a certain species but ANY bee freaks me out when I hear "Bzzzz".
2. Enclosed spaces - have I mentioned that I'm claustrophobic?
3. Clowns - I hate scary-ass clowns! Who's with me?
4. Commitment - I know what you're thinking...you're in a relationship! True, but we're not married. And most of the marriages I've witnessed (irl)...suck. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
5. Drowning - it's not so-much a fear anymore but I'm counting it. I once swam someone (who couldn't swim) around the pool. I slipped but she didn't let go and I went under with her on top of me.
6. Confrontation - Unless I'm REALLY pissed off, I'd rather not confront someone. I'm always afraid they'll yell at me.
7. Yelling - my parents are divorced but I never once heard them yell. So when I'm around people who DO yell, it makes me very uncomfortable.
8. Unexpected health issues - after the last few years, I'm paranoid about something happening out of the blue. So I'm ultra-diligent when something is out of the ordinary. In other words, I panic.
It's weird, I have a pool and I can swim, but I'm still somewhat scared of the water. Also, I'm terrified of hospitals and anything that might cause me to have to be in one. Not because of the hospital, or pain, more because I'm so intolerant of medications and I'm afraid they'll kill me!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I can think of that scares me is having to speak in front of a group.
ReplyDeleteI'm so surprised about the confrontation thing. You really are squishy on the inside! I'm swooning with like for you.
ReplyDeleteConfrontation is one of my big fears! It even came out in an assessment I took when applying for a job. They decided it wasn't a biggy since my job was very autonomous.
I hate clowns too!!!
I don't like confrontation either but I'm not sure it's a fear.
ReplyDeleteBut I am afraid of heights, sharks attacking me in a swimming pool and public speaking.
Well of course the clowns, we're all a bit put off for by those stalkers in makeup.
ReplyDeleteSpiders? I don't see spiders?
ReplyDeleteDrowning would be on my list too.
With you on the clown thing!
ReplyDelete"Ringing endorsement" You're so punny!
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya on clowns.
And I have no idea if I'm allergic to bees. There's really only one way to know and I'm not willing to find out.
Bees freak me out too. And spiders. UGH!!
ReplyDelete