Wow, Nice size trees.
It's sobering isn't it? What nature can do? Scares the living hell out of me at times.
Mother Nature sure had one hell of a tantrum that day. Wow!
Wow! I'm glad you don't live on that block too!
Makes me sad to see such old, established trees, gone, after surviving all these years. However... I wouldn't want to be near one when it goes!
It got a little breezy at my house, but we didn't even lose fronds off our palm trees.
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
Wow, Nice size trees.
ReplyDeleteIt's sobering isn't it? What nature can do? Scares the living hell out of me at times.
ReplyDeleteMother Nature sure had one hell of a tantrum that day. Wow!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm glad you don't live on that block too!
ReplyDeleteMakes me sad to see such old, established trees, gone, after surviving all these years. However... I wouldn't want to be near one when it goes!
ReplyDeleteIt got a little breezy at my house, but we didn't even lose fronds off our palm trees.
ReplyDelete