Friday, July 22


1. I had another birthday lunch this week. Only one more to go. *sigh*

2. It amazes me when someone gives me something I never thought I'd want...and I love it!

3. I also got birthday money and I'm not going to bank it this year.

4. I've been trying to find a way to spend it and I think I found it.

5. Unfortunately, it's gonna mean rearranging my bedroom which, even more unfortunately, means cleaning it.

Uhh, nix #5...  

How was your week?

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha to #5!!! I run into that problem all the time! I had to stop bringing things in, because cleaning just isn't an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your birthday just doesn't end, does it? :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live up to the "Birthday Month" idea, don't you?

    (FYI - Chrome. Killed a process and it seems to be working.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday money is a good thing. I wonder what you might have your eye on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, how many posts have I missed?! Slacker Cora!! :-(

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...